No hidden extras here! Our full list of terms and conditions;
These terms and conditions apply to all our Plumbing and Heating services. Please read this document carefully as it will tell you everything you need to know about the terms and conditions on which we will deal with each other.
1. It is our intention that all the terms of the agreement between us (including details of the services and any goods or materials we are to provide) are contained in this document. If you have any questions or do not accept any of the provisions included in these terms and conditions, please let us know.
2. STATE 11 Plumbing and Heating uses its own employees to provide most work carried out, however there maybe times that sub-contractors are used for more specialist work.
3. Estimates and Quotations given by us are valid for 1 week from the date they are given. We may vary or withdraw any quotation at any time before it is accepted by you.
4. We will do our best to complete the work and provide the goods and materials for the quoted amount. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, we may incur additional costs above the quoted amount. In this event, will let you know immediately and explain the reasons for the additional costs and ask you to accept an amended quote to cover the additional costs.
5. The price payable by you is the price stated as the Total Due on the quotation. Unless otherwise stated.
6. Domestic Customers: You will be invoiced immediately on completion of the work. The Total Due on the invoice is payable immediately. If you do not pay the Total Due immediately you must pay an administration charge of £5 and interest will accrue on the outstanding amount at the prevailing rate plus 5% per annum until payment is received in full.
7. Payment can be made by cash, card, paypal or bank transfer, work estimated more than £1000 will require a 50% deposit before work commences.
8. Unless we are responsible for it, we will not include loss or damage to your property (including any cleaning needed) or any other type of loss. If access has to be made to your property to complete a repair, we will fill any holes and leave the surface level but will not replace the original surface or construction. Any redecoration or repair of damage that may be needed following our work is your responsibility.
11. You must let us know of anything which may present a hazard or danger to anyone carrying out work in your property. You must also make sure that we have clear access to any relevant drains and covers and provide us with a supply of mains electricity and water. If we incur additional work or expense as a result of your failure to provide us with clear access, mains electricity and water, we may charge you for that additional work and/or expense.
under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 if applicable, and any laws that replace it. You can get information about your rights from Citizens Advice or Trading Standards.
12. We will not be responsible for our failure to meet any of our obligations under this agreement because of circumstances beyond our control.
13. If you are a tenant you will need your landlord's permission to allow us to carry out the work. If the property is a listed building you may require planning permission. In either case it is your responsibility to obtain any permission required for the work.
14. Notice of your Right to Cancel. You have 14 days from the date you accept your quote to cancel, or if we’ve ordered parts for the job, 14 days from the date they arrive. This is your “cooling off” period. You can ask us to start work before your cooling off period ends, but if you cancel once we’ve started, we’ll charge you for any work we’ve already done. If you want to cancel, just contact us.
15. We may cancel the agreement at any time by giving you written notice.
16. STATE 11 Plumbing and Heating at this time are not Gas Safe Registered, so will not carry out any boiler services, or anything relating to Gas within the property.